The Anglo-European College of Chiropractic is globally recognised as a leading institution for musculoskeletal healthcare education, research, clinical care and continuous professional development. The AECC attracts students from all over the world, by delivering a superb student experience and achieving top levels of student satisfaction within the UK (comparable to Cambridge). We provide extensive hands-on, real world clinical experience in one of the most popular destinations in Britain. Bournemouth boasts a seven mile award winning beach, surf reef, fabulous entertainment options as well as easy links to London, Europe and international destinations.
If you’re looking for a fantastic place to study to become a chiropractor, here are the top 10 reasons why you should consider the AECC as a place to study:
- The AECC received 94% for student satisfaction in the 2011 National Student Survey
- The AECC is globally recognised as a leading chiropractic institution
- Our faculty are among the most respected globally, based on their research and clinical expertise, offering our students a wealth of practical experience and support.
- The average starting salary of an AECC graduate is £29,000*
- 96% of our graduates have gone on to find employment as a chiropractor within six months of graduating*
- Many chiropractors enjoy the freedom of being their own boss, allowing them to choose their own working hours, holidays and where to live.
- At the AECC we provide extensive hands-on real clinical experience to best prepare you for a career in chiropractic
- The AECC is a small friendly and personal higher education institution making it easy to get to know your fellow students and tutors
- Our chiropractic degree is internationally recognised and over 60% of our students come from outside the UK, making our college a vibrant, multicultural place to study.
- Our campus is situated in Bournemouth, just meters away from an award winning seven mile beach and surrounded by fabulous entertainment options and gorgeous countryside
*according to a survey of 2010 graduates