Applied Kiniesology Seminar
March 28 and 29, 2015
Presented by Dr. Stephen Gangemi, D.C., D.I.B.A.K.
- Why orthotics should never be prescribed.
- When a subluxation is primary or secondary and why you should rarely, if ever, adjust the spine or any extremity.
- How to properly assess gait for optimal function.
- Recognize the difference between compensations and adaptations and how to treat accordingly.
- How to precisely diagnose problems using types I and III muscle tests combined with visceral referred pain patterns and other associated factors.
- Efficiently treat according to physiological hierarchy so problems don’t return.
- A thorough comprehension of the conventional vs. minimalist footwear debate.